JOB OPPORTUNITY AT A REPUTABLE COMPANY IN OWERRI, IMO STATE.
The Management of Sparch Integrated Services is currently accepting application from qualified candidates towards filling various vacant positions its establishment.
Owerri, Imo State.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel and Tour.
Maintains the public's health by providing health services and information.
• Assess the health and diet needs of patients.
• Develop effective meal plans, accounting for cost and cultural preferences.
• Evaluate how meals are affecting the clients and making changes if needed.
• Promote good health and better nutrition by talking to individuals and organizations.
• Keep up to date with scientific research on nutrition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves patients by visiting homes; determining patient and family needs; developing health care plans; providing nursing services and treatments; referring patients with social and emotional problems to other community agencies.
• Helps the community health care team by coordinating assessment, planning, and providing of needed health and related services; participating in case conferences with physicians, hospital personnel, and representative of other agencies.
• Provides health information by instructing families and organisations in care and rehabilitation of patient; maintaining health and prevention of disease for family members; teaching home nursing, maternal and child care; providing instructions in other subjects related to individual and community welfare.
• Safeguards health of children by participating in child health conferences, school health; providing group instruction for parents; conducting immunization programs.
• Arranges convalescent and rehabilitative care of sick or injured persons by co-operating with families, community agencies, and medical personnel.
• Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending changes in processes; implementing changes.
• Keeps vehicle and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Keeps supplies ready by taking stock, placing orders, and verifying receipts.
• Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and patient records.
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements and company policy.
• keeping patient information confidential.
• Updates public health job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances public health department and city reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Ability to travel within and outside Nigeria on official duties to represent the company (all expenses paid by the Company).
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must be Healthy and Presentable.
• Minimum of First Degree or OND/HND in any field. There are also positions for candidates with awaiting result, NCE, and SSCE holders.
• He or she must have the ability to manage people and
• Must be able to communicate effectively with members of staff and Clients.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: sparchrecruit003(at)yahoo.com or send their Names, Qualification(s), Phone Number, E-mail, and Location via SMS to: