The Neewer CN-160 can mount to any standard hot shoe on most DSLR or digital video cameras as well as tripods and light stands equipped with a hot shoe mount or 1/4" thread. It is also equipped with a pivoting head, allowing you to raise or lower the light's angle. The light is battery powered and requires 6x AA Lithium Ion batteries (not included). With the included battery adapter, you can substitute the AA batteries for Sony NP-FH NP-FM NP-F Series, or Panasonic CGR-D16S rechargeable batteries. Battery life can easily be monitored using the battery power indicator located under the battery compartment. The Neewer CN-160 LED Video Light is easy to install and use and will make a great addition to your photography or video studio.
• 160-LED lights for optimum illumination and diffuser.
• There are 2 filters included with this item, with Spotlight effect, Diffuse effect, and for reducing the color temperature to 3200K
• The light intensity can be changed to offer professional effects.
• Rotate switch for on/off and brightness adjustment.
• Compatible Battery (Not Included): AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery; Panasonic SD Series Li-ion Batteries; Sony Li-ion Battery FH, FM and F models. NOTE: Sony FW series battery can not work with the LED panel.
• Maximum Power: 9.6 Watt.
• Material of the Lighting's Shell: ABS Plastic.
• Color Temperature: 5600K (3200k w/filter).
• Luminous flux: 660 lm.
• Video light size: 141mm x 62mm x 150mm.
• Runtime: 60-80mins.
• Illumination: 900Lux (1m), 240Lux (2m), 120Lux (3m), 70Lux (4m), 40Lux (5m).
• Effective distance: 6m/20ft